The notes! HOLY FUCK!
omg the notes.
Like no other person
holy shit the notes
REBLOG AGAINholy shit
"No one loves taylor" ok but
I just don’t understand what people want Taylor Swift to write songs about? Cats? Ikea? Biochemistry?
Taylor Liked on 10/16/14
Just so you guys know, when quotes are translated from another language, it’s very hard to convey the exact verbiage of what you said in the interview. So, this is not the exact translation of what I said. Not that I don’t agree with the sentiment, it just wouldn’t be my exact wording.
- James and Lily: To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- Cedric Diggory: To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- Sirius Black: To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- Albus Dumbledore: To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- Hedwig: To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- Mad Eye: To show the death of a solider.
- Dobby: To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- Fred Weasley: To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- Tonks and Remus Lupin: To reestablish orphans of war.
- Colin Creevey: To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- Severus Snape: To show that you can always change your ways. Always.
- Meaning of this post: To make anyone who reads it want to crawl in a hole and drown in their tears.